Share your projects!

Home Forums Make Member Forum Share your projects!

• This topic has 15 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Edna.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      James W Johnson
      Participant

Hey y’all! I’d love to see what everyone’s been working on. Post some pictures! In-process ones are the best.

William Bruno
      Participant

So I’ve been making some jewelry prototypes… still improving them… see photos… These are based on the Edgar Cayce readings. Cayce in trance said that these would have helpful “vibrations”. In the case of the crosses I assume it has to do with subconscious associations, but some of these stones have very bizarre physical properties (frustrated antiferromagnetic ground state, strong magneto-vibrational couplings), so who knows?

I also am working on a Cayce-inspired optical invention… more about that when the time comes.
      some jewelry pieces I made
      http://zemji.com/#&gid=1&pid=1

William Bruno
      Participant

So I’ll repost: I’ve been working on Edgar Cayce-inspirted jewelry and an optical invention.
      Jewelry I've made recently

William Bruno
      Participant

Bloodstone pendant 1 inch Closeup of a pendant.

James W Johnson
      Participant

Hey man!
      So odd, but it looked like your post got caught in the spam filter… we’re still refining that due to some unexpected targeting by some automated spambots.

Now that you have one approved post, everything should publish right away.

William Bruno
      Participant

Thanks for the info. I would remove the testing posts but there’s no edit button on them now.

James W Johnson
        Participant

Gotcha covered. You can edit your posts for 10 minutes after posting. After that, it becomes set in stone!

Also, thanks for being a bit of a test dummy on this forum! Making some changes here as a result. Nice to have a second voice!

James W Johnson
      Participant

I’ve been thinking of making a stock of these to sell online. What do y’all think? Something people would buy?
      Chess Board

larger versions of these cool treasure chests might also get sold online. Curious about use cases… jewelry boxes, maybe?
      Teasure

Cia Thorne
      Participant

Really nieve question, can I just upload from my computer, or , google drive?

Zane Fischer
        Keymaster

It looks like you need to use an image URL. So uploaded to and image service or a website is the easiest, but it looks like you can generate image URLS from Google Drive

James W Johnson
      Participant

Hi Cia! I just made some changes to the toolbar. You can now upload images right from your computer. Zanes video on using google drive is a solid way as well.

pneufeld
      Participant

I think your Chess set and Jewelry Box are great and definitely marketable.

Edna
      Participant

I think these would do great in the gaming community – DnD folks love treasure chests!

Edna
      Participant

This is a button design I am working on in Fusion360, to test in 3d printing/ceramic, and also to try to cast in Aluminum Bronze.

William Bruno
      Participant

Is there something funky with the ‘reply’ button such that it now longer allows replying to specific posts?

Anyhow, I sure think the the chessboard looks good, you might also try selling that without the pieces, or with checkers.  I’d like to see the treasure box in person.  Edna’s piece is very interesting, kind of wonder if cast in metal could the dish parts start a fire in the sun?  Probably not big enough.

Edna
      Participant

Just along the lines of gamers (and what they spend), saw this article and thought it might be of interest:

https://www.fabbaloo.com/blog/2020/1/20/hero-forge-demonstrates-mass-customization-possibilities

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.