COVID Hand Sanitizer

Welcome Forums Make Member Forum COVID Hand Sanitizer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Zane Fischer
      Keymaster

Who wants to join in hand sanitizer production?

Barry Kane
      Participant

Zane –

I have volunteered to assist Ginger in the manufacture and logistics side of the hand sanitizer.  If you can, what information do you have as to status of raw materials?  Do they need to be purchased, have they been purchased, are they on-hand somewhere?  Also, I have forgotten the name of the member who was the cosmetic instructor.   I will need to contact him to coordinate the project.

Barry

Cia Thorne
      Participant

Hi All, I would like to help make hand sanitizer.
      Cia Thorne
      505 490-5509

Barry Kane
      Participant

Cia –  I am coordinating that team under Ginger.  Welcome aboard.  I have added you to the list. Just FYI, we are still awaiting bottles, and perhaps Glycerin, and Hyrogen Peroxide.   Queries have been made.   I have a kettle large enough to handle the mixing of our first few batches for the 6 gallons of isopropyl we have on hand.   We will need to work out details of label making, but I believe we have a good start on that.  Once we have the other ingredients, I imagine once we begin, we will need a mixer (most likely Makoid and one other), a bottler, a labeler, and a packager, and eventually a delivery peerson.  We will need masks.  Gloves are at the space.  Just need to confirm a location.  Glad to have you join us.  Barry

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.