October 7 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Create a simple canvas drawstring tote/backpack and learn the basics of using a domestic sewing machine. Get up to speed on our Juki industrial sewing machine and cover serger basics in this introductory workshop.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic of fabrics
- How to identify machine components
- Thread needles
- Adjust stitch settings
- Change or replace bobbins
- Apply relevant terminology
- Troubleshoot stitch issues
- Gather simple ideas for new sewing projects
- This certification is an overview of sewing machine usage, and basic principles for working with fabrics.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age. Minors must have parental permission and a signed waiver (ask us).
About the Instructor:
Rosanna Dill has a degree in Architecture and a Certificate in Fashion Design. She has been a motion picture costumer and a IT project manager and has been sewing off and on for 50 years.
0 people are attending Sewing Badge